Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yay, Me!

On referral from a parent of twins I met in my neighborhood a few weeks back, I decided my permed hair needed some freshening up…I mean, when they told me I needed a trim at the salon where I got the perm…she just started picking my hair up and chopping all over…I almost died, Kendall…I saw your face and saw you fall over when they started doing that…but at that point, I was in…and it’s only hair, right?  RIGHT?!  Yeah, that’s what I thought too…I love my hair…so I decided it needed some freshening up and found Laura at the French Connection…a delicious little salon on the river. 

YOU CAN GET A GREAT HAIRCUT AND BLOW OUT HERE!

008

It’s still curly and looked super cute that way…but since I don’t own a blow dryer, she said I needed a blow out!  Bless her heart!  Go see Laura…she listens to what you want AND delivers!

3 comments:

  1. Love it and can't wait to see pics with it curly too. Perfect for the hot weather to have it off your neck. Gonna be getting mine cut soon! Chin length bob or perm...my two standbys. Not sure what direction I'm going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wearing my hair curly since our vacation in Florida. Tom has decided he prefers it that way. Anyway, My mouth dropped when you said you got a perm because I not very secretly want one. Now if you could just take a picture so I'd have some proof to take to Sean, maybe you'll start a NEW trend, and bring back the perm. Your hair looks SUPER cute, as usual.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete