Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome Home!!!

We have moved!  …and we couldn’t be happier about it…we had THE landlord from hell for the past year and it was miserable…If I were to write about everything, it would be a novel…so just believe me when I say, “Farewell you bitter b*&#h!”…I will say this, nobody really “believed” how horrible she was…but I have a couple of friends who helped me deal with her and they got into verbal altercations because she is just.so.horrible…with that being said (I have to say what I’m feeling…) we have moved 6 streets from E11 to L5.  Uncle Chris was here and gathered the boys in his room while I picked up boxes, taped them, moved dressers and basically ordered the house out the door and had it all moved to the new house by 11 am.  We were unpacked and in our home by 6 pm with the exception of the office (we had to wait for our desk to be delivered) and our couches.  I love our house, I love how cozy it is, I love the outside, our furniture, our landlord and did I say, I love our house???  Here is “HOME”!!!

050

053054

Guest Bedroom and Guest Bathroom (real shower stalls!!!)

032034

Family room that is connected to our master bedroom:

037039

Steam shower for the master bath and check out our built in closets!!!

041043

We brought our basketball hoop and there is the “dryer”…

046047

“Pool” time!

049

We have 3 bedrooms on the bedroom floor and a family room…we have 2 more bedrooms on a third floor that we don’t even use (we are saving it for the Ritchey girls when they come to visit!)…we have 2 kitchens and great little garden and “frolicking pool” for the kiddos that we fill and drain on demand!  We have drawers, built in closets and a built in dryer (aka clothes drying racks!)

Dining Room & Kitchen # 1

058

Kitchen & Snack Table (thank you Mimi & Papa!)

059061

Hallway to Leak & Sok’im’s rooms and DRAWERS!!!!!!

062063

Our big huge couch for $600!!  Woot woot!

052

066

We were able to use all of the curtains from our other house, I am still not a fan of valances, but everything is designed that way here, so it is what it is!!!

067068

We love our new home…many laughs, bumps, bruises, tears, hugs, kisses and love will be shared here…who’s coming to visit next???

1 comment:

  1. Found your post! Not sure how I missed this one. Love the new house. I like the valences. It gives it character!!

    ReplyDelete