Sunday, December 11, 2011

“Bankers Dinner”

The invite was official and it said a few different things about what it actually was, but one thing was perfectly clear…dress code: formal.  I.don’t.have.formal.clothes…lucky for me, I lost all that baby weight and was able to squeeze into a girlfriend’s dress for the party…and she threw in a few pair of shoes to try out too!!!  All over the world, I have the best friends a girl could ask for! 

045

I can always meter how good I look by how much Zachary has a fit…the more make up and prettier dress I have one, the bigger fit he has…in fact, Leak has said that’s my cue that I look REALLY beautiful…the more Zachary tells me to take off my make up and that I look ugly (I know…why do I find this funny that my 3 year old tells me I look ugly…I need to be working on that), Leak says it’s “the more beautiful I look”…at least someone can pay compliments in the house!

034035040036039043046048049

It was fun to dress up and spend some adult time with my hubby…but I think he and I both agree…t-shirts, shorts and flip flops with a beer and some rock music playing is a little more our style…(even if those shoes FELT like they were flip flops!)

1 comment:

  1. first off- you look amazing.
    second- is that Z sporting painted toe nails? ;)

    ReplyDelete