Sunday, December 11, 2011

Best Buddies

I LOVE these little guys…they keep me on my toes, but they are the sweetest, most loving, best eating, great sleeping, best dancing, cutest little boys I have ever grown in my belly at the same time!  Seriously, they ask to go to bed, the come up and give you loves without being asked, they love broccoli over cotton candy, they play together (sort of like a married couple, love/hate thing…but that’s love, right?)…they light up your day…and if you don’t know Trevor & Brandon Kochel, you are missing out!

012018020022024029023035029032

He learned how to “Shhhhhh” when we took him to the palace…and he thought it was the funniest thing in the world…he gets that little finger up to his face and goes to town!

071

…and these boys LOVE to dip…any dip…if I am eating chili salt and don’t share, well watch out tantrum!

282018021

No comments:

Post a Comment