Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Schmog

I don’t know where my time goes…well, I do, but I don’t know how it creeps by, rather speeds by…EVERY day…The last time I really sat and blogged was on the airplane with a glass of vino on my way to Hong Kong…I blogged my ass off and when I got internet, voici…blog-a-thon…but since that trip to Hong Kong, my best friend spent a week with me (which was a whirlwind, I might add…did you really come here?)…Halloween, my parents arrived the week after that, I turned 38, we moved houses, I’ve been on a field trip…life does not stop…for anyone!  So here I sit on a Saturday night after a few glasses of wine with my hubby…trying to think of how I’m going to catch up…I will…but it may take a few days!  In the meantime, here are a few photos from the past few weeks…

014023024026028001014017058063080083088

As you can see…I have lots to write about!…

No comments:

Post a Comment