Sunday, December 4, 2011

My BOYS!!!

They are getting SO SO big…doing so many things, liking new things, trying new things and overall just amazing…I try to remember each day that this is the last time I will live that day…that tomorrow will be a different day and what I got the day before may not be what I get the next…every argument, thrown food on the floor, fight over marshmallows in the Lucky Charms, bitten shoulder, thrown car, temper tantrum, scream, screech, swear word are all here for the time…but they are all washed away by the giggles, sweet kisses, “I love you’s”, “arms up just hold me”…every day is worth it no matter how you slice it…here they are…

014015059037071006007DSC05423DSC05425DSC05472DSC05523DSC05563

Swim lessons, feeding elephants (without flinching), beach days, learning to “shhhh” (a big fav of Brando)…more to come, seriously, I have hundreds of photos…until tomorrow…I am off to bed!~

No comments:

Post a Comment