Thursday, March 24, 2011

Water Lovers…

I have 3 sweet boys who love water…they love their bathes, showers, hoses being sprayed and pool time…Who knows, maybe I have the next Michael Phelps in the making.  Over the past 3 weeks, Zachary has said good bye to his wings…”Bye bye wings!”…only because Mama forgot them one day and with much “non-persuasion” (think reverse psychology) after the first “you can do it” was answered in a very loud and determined, “NO.I.CAN’T”, Zachary was “wimming” back and forth between Daddy & Me…then he showed off his skills to Uncle Bob and the wings have been sitting in the drawer since then…except when the 3 boys go swimming with the Mama and no Dada!!!

016

022 (2)

049

This is how I would like our family photos to be…045

…in reality, with 3 boys, this is how all the shots will be…eyes closed, everyone doing their own thing!

042 039  037 036 032 030 029  026  024    014 012 010 009 019 017 (2) 015 (2)

Just having fun with these boys is what I live for!  I love their life, their eyes, their hearts…

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. You can see the love you have for your boys in these. Your face just lights up! Makes my heart smile. I love the one of all five of you. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete