Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brom-Pee-Kie (7 Months Old)

My Babies are SEVEN MONTHS old now…how did that happen?  They are growing like weeds, their minds are working so hard, they are scooting ALL over the house, Brandon wants to hold my hands and walk, Trevor has 2 teeth, Trevor says “mamamamama” and “bababababa”, Brandon is just starting to say “mamamamama”, they both love their hands and feet…they are amazed they belong to them!  They laugh at the silliest things, they are good sleepers, good eaters, sweet boys and little cuddlers (I love me some baby boys!)…I sit and remember what I was doing at this time last year (bed rest with a 2 year old and a visit from my mom) and how now I can’t imagine my life without these 4 little eyeballs looking back at me…their eyes sparkle…their faces light up when they see me walk into the room…their laughs make everyone around them smile…they are joys. 

Plain and simple, a true treasure to have in my life.

Brandon

  040

You are at 95% for the “height & weight chart”…50% for your head (but you boys have always had a smaller head!)

Weight:  10.06 Kilos

Height: 72 cm

Head:  45 cm

Trevor

 045

You are at 97% for the “height & weight chart”…50% for your head too!

Weight:  10.34 Kilos

Height:  71 cm

Head:  44 cm

My Babies

020 021 023 024 028 030 036   041 042 043 044  046 047 053 058 072

1 comment:

  1. So many expressions! I can't tell any more which twin looks more like you or Jim. I see so much of you both in them. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete