Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goodies…Goodies…Goodies!!!

We were LUCKED out BIG time with our goody bags from our friends!  Uncle Bob arrived on Sunday night bearing gifts from across the oceans (of love) [an Aunt Kathy saying]…and boy did we feel the LOVE!!!!!  From Cars’ cars to Lucky Charms to new shirts to candles to bras and EVERYTHING in between…we were completely thankful for ALL of the wonderful fun things we received!

001

TT KC & Jakey…Babies are chowing down on watermelon and papaya in their little teething feeders WITHOUT choking!  Zachy & Mama have a bowl of pretzel M&M’s every day and Dada & Zachy ate Lucky Charms for breakfast THAT morning!

002

TT Nessie & Cam…after living next to us for 5 years, you KNOW what we like!!!  We’ve been to Target a 100 times together, shared coffees, oatmeals and BROWNIES!!!  Did you know I bug my mama to make brownies every week?  Because I do!  Thank you!!!!!

004 005

TT Carly, Lala & Rayray…you got us SO many fun things.  You bought me 10…yes TEN new Cars’ cars and NOT ONE was a duplicate…how did you do that?  I don’t know, but my mama was impressed!  I love them all and they are my favorite toys right now…as well as my “beans”…mama makes me keep them away from my brothers, but that’s not a problem for me…I’m not really a great sharer right now!  I even wore my new “work shirt” for my school pictures!!!  Mama already has her candle warmer plugged in and sweet pea is wafting around her bedroom!  WE LOVE YOU!!!

006 008

TT Deanna & Spiros…if YOU ONLY knew HOW MUCH I LOVE thin mints…I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  Everyday I ask my mama for more!!!!  I love them and my Thomas Toothbrush!

007  

Candles…Candles…Candles…This is ONE HAPPY MAMA!!!  If you have ever been to ANY of my houses, you know I like it to smell yummy and be cozy…I have LOOKED EVERYWHERE for delish candles here and cannot find…so Grammy, Mimi, Nessie, & Carly…THANK YOU…our house is becoming cozy by the scented minute!

010

Our Fancy New Shirts to celebrate turning 7 MONTHS (OMG, where is the time going?)

025 026 027

Big Brother couldn’t wait to get his on…”His work shirt with a “tie down” like him’s dada!”

042

Mimi & Grammy…you thought of all of us!  Mama is happy to not be slipping on the floor when she gets us out of the bath…she loves that we smell clean even when we are dirty with our Mustella Baby Cleaner!  Dada & Mama LOVE the peanut butter granola bars…Mama’s actual favorite…she can’t get enough of those!!!

001

Auntie “Cupcake” (I can’t even spell that the right/wrong way Chuppers!!!)…I LOVE all of my EGG free yummies!!!…and the EARTH’S BEST SPREAD…HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!  YUM!  Mama is happy to be wearing bras that no longer poke her…and the one’s YOU picked out are the one’s she likes better than the ones SHE picked out!

009

EVERYBODY…THANK YOU…from the top and bottom of our hearts!

…and UNCLE BOB & AUNTIE CATE…THANK YOU for gathering, sorting, re packing and bringing it here…it was BETTER than Christmas…but mostly, it is just great to hug you and see your faces…to ride in the tuk-tuk with you every morning to school, to wake you up each day, to know you are sleeping 15 feet from us.  We love that you are here and who you are…

…a very thankful Kochel Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment