Saturday, March 26, 2011

Night Out!!!

081 

I love seeing my husband, but I’m starting to have a hard time recovering from the late night date nights!!!  We always have A LOT of fun, meet new people and sometimes friends join us…but I can assure you, of everyone who joins us on a night out, I’m the only getting up within 2 hours of getting home!…for a 3 year old who’s had a bad dream or 7 month old twins who have been asleep for 8 hours and now need a little top off…and then when they all come calling with the sunrise at 6:00 am, I am the one getting up with them…but truth be told, you will hear no complaints from me…I love my hubby and I love my boys…to have a 24 hour period where I get to dote on all of them…well, I’ll take it!

069

So out on the town we went…a few glasses of wine alone, some spicy tuna roll and caesar salad…then our friends joined!  Staying at each bar just a little too long, riding too many tuk tuks and dancing to too many songs in 5” wedges after the too many cocktails…but, I’d do it again next week!

085 084    073 072 071 066 065 064

…and while we all had fun, we do realize we are getting a bit old (except for the 2 in their 20’s) to be doing this…and we all decided that in 40 years, we wouldn’t want to even think about being this guy!  Kudos to him for getting out there…but really??  Really??

077074076

…and there are apparently no “over-serving” laws here:

109 093

…and last but not least…the final 4 heading out.  In that group, the 2 oldest and the 2 youngest left standing.

(notice the action shot of my drink spilling out!…no, I did not finish that one!)

101

…and here the boys are the next morning (rather, later that morning)…by 7:15, we were already playing outside…after Zachary woke me up at 5:00 singing a medley of “one little monkey, twinkle twinkle, row row row your boat”…

111 112 113

No comments:

Post a Comment