Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dr. Z

Who knows…maybe Zachary has spent enough time at the Doctors that he is quite comfortable with them.  I have yet for him to have a Dr. he hasn’t liked!  …so I suppose it shouldn’t be a surprise that Zachary has started telling me he wants to be Dr. when he grows up!  Anything you do would make this mama proud!  He likes the Dr. set at our pediatricians, so while out shopping yesterday, I found his own set for $3.  Best $3 I spent all week…he LOVES that thing.  He spent an hour making me better, telling me where to lay down, asking me what hurt, telling me to cry when I get a shot and my favorite…telling me he was going to fix my butt because there was a baby elephant in there.  Thanks.  LOL…seeing how we see an elephant weekly here, I’m OK with the fact he compared my butt to a baby elephant!

063 062 059 058 057 056 055 054 053 052 051

No comments:

Post a Comment