Thursday, March 17, 2011

1 Semester 2011…Check

079 He told me himself that this was his naughty face…I would have to agree!

Zachary has completed his first semester at school.  He LOVES going to school everyday.  He has great days like yoga, water play, swim lessons, music class, face painting, swinging…all in addition to learning, of course!  In the past 9 weeks, he has learned to count to 20, he can associate numbers of things to numbers, he’s learned his name starts with a Z, snakes live in the grass, you must hold a banister when walking up or down stairs, he loves to sing songs…ABC’s, spotted frog sitting on logs, snakes in the grass…he brings a new book home every week and he “reads” it to me…he knows that Daddy is biggest, Mommy is medium and he is the smallest (all pointed out on this own!). 

002 Let’s not leave out the part how every day this week he has drawn tiger stripes on his face before he leaves the house…I hide those markers (thank you TT Carly) and somehow he manages to find them.  He must be addressed as “Tiger Zach”…not Zach.

…so this week we had a parent day and I was excited to be there with him and sing some songs and have him show me around his class.  He sure does a lot for being there for 4 hours a day!  We got to sit together during circle time, make a flower for the garden, play in the classroom and have a snack!

003 006 007 011 012 014 They also brush their teeth everyday after snack…

This boy is growing up SO SO fast!  I love him to pieces and try to remember everyday that I only get this one chance. 

I love you Little Z.

018

No comments:

Post a Comment