Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wait…tell me…that’s not a perm?

If you’ve seen Due Date, you will know the line…and for your entertainment, I watched this movie with Jim the day *small voice*…I GOT A PERM…(Kendall…don’t cry)…OK…for all who know me from WAY BACK WHEN…and think this:

Junior Year

It’s not that…no no no no no no no…

  • I have no hair dryer (and who wants to dry their hair with 80% humidity anyhow?)
  • I’ve lost like 1/3 of my hair with the “post baby” hormone dip
  • I was tired of having my hair stuck to my head
  • After I got it curled a couple of weeks ago, I thought why not…

So…I laugh to myself because I could barely bring myself to the salon to say the words, “I would like a perm please.”…Who says that anymore?  But I did, and it hurt and when I left, I was thinking, “What the hell was I thinking?”…but a week + later, I am good with it…

004

Since I said I am good with it, I’ll stop with the justifications of why I did it and why you should like it too…

2 comments:

  1. Chupchake, if anyone can pull of a perm, its you! Besides I have a feeling that, like Harem pants, the 80's trends we adored then are coming back. You're just ahead of the pack, as usual.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey what's wrong with a good perm??? You know me that's a once a year occurance for me!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete