Saturday, February 12, 2011

A little Boy & his Toys!

moms camera 003

We went shopping for some exercise equipment the other day…I needed some weights, a chin up bar, a yoga mat and bands…the only thing I was able to find were some weights…which cost me $2 per kilo…YIKES!!  I bought one set of 5K and then Mr. Z found a “kateboard”…something he has been WANTING for months.  I told him it was big boy toy for boys who pee’d on the toilet…well, he remembered this and reminded me…when they told me the “kateboard” cost $9 (cheaper than my weights), I said yes!  I don’t know where it was made…because all of the screws holding the wheels on the board are DIFFERENT…the wheels barely spin and the decoration on the board is peeling off…but he loves it!!  …and I’m actually glad he can only go 1 foot before the wheels stop – I need to get him a helmet, but we haven’t been to that part of town yet and I know if I get one when he is at school, he won’t want to wear it…but if he picks it out, he will!!!…in the meantime, here’s this “little boy” growing up!

moms camera 002  moms camera 004 moms camera 005 moms camera 006

No comments:

Post a Comment