Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How much can YOU fit into a weekend?

Can YOU walk up to a roasted pig head and touch its nose?

(for the record, Zachary was on my shoulders.  as soon as he saw the pick, he started snorting like a pig and wanted down)

001

Can YOU get some fresh skinned frog legs?

003

Can YOU pose with this fresh of food that is sold on the ground?

004

Can YOU walk the markets and be “popstars” with all of your beautiful babies?!!!

006

Can YOU hit an outdoor kids concert & dance with your mama?

007 008

…or pass out on a giant beanbag in the garden?

009 010

Can YOU pull off thighs like these?  (Because my mama sure can’t!)

011

Can YOU sit outside, on the ground and eat your food with your shoes off in the market?

024 025

Yep…all in the one weekend for us.  I was told by a friend just last night that it appears I am on a perpetual vacation.  It sort of feels that way.  Every day I experience something new…a new sight…a new smell…a new way to shop…a new bargain…a new market…a new food…and I’m loving every minute of it.  Everyday I am wiped out.  Completely.  It feels like a vacation with your three kids and lots of help!  I am loving my new life…you can’t compare each day to the last, you can only expect the new day to be what you make it ~ and I’ve decided I’m going to relish my new life!

1 comment:

  1. Carpe Diem Chupchake!! We love your adventures ALMOST as much as you do.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete