Friday, February 18, 2011

Date Night…Sort of!!!!

Jimmy was home for 36 hours, so we packed as much quality time in as possible…had dinner at home, had breakfast together, saw a dragon dance, took Z for a swim with just the 3 of us (Z was in heaven to have us to himself for an hour!) …

009 (4) 010 (3) 011 (3)

and then I took off to a local “sisters” salon, down some alley on the back of a moto.  We were going out and I wanted to blow dry my hair…I don’t own one [blowdryer] here.  For $1.25, I got my hair curled…my whole head of hair with a curling iron, for 1 hour…$1.25.  CHECK…another perk of being in SE Asia…’

018 (2) 019

Date night consisted of one drink by ourselves and then the gang joining us to for the grand opening of a new sports bar…Papa Misty, Robert, Bob, Mr. To & Leak…

Here’s a funny…the window in the back?  Those are guys peeing…not realizing the mirror they are looking into is a two way mirror!  HA!

 020

…another part of date night…watching your husband play Beer Pong with his partner, Robert.

021 022 (2)

The opponents…(yes, my guys won)

024 (2)

Some Serious Concentration…and I should not forget to mention that Jim won the game for his team…not only did he carry Robert to the finals…he made the WINNING shot with one cup left.  A pleased 40 year old “boy”!!!  (and I’m sure he would like me to mention he has NEVER played Beer Pong…EVER!!!)

025 026

We ended up with 2 of these for the winning team!

027 (2) 028 (2)

Me & Leak

029 032

Our Group “Blogworthy” photo

033

Time for bed!

034 036

No comments:

Post a Comment