Friday, February 11, 2011

6 Months Old...Sweetest L'il Guys!


My sweet baby boys...how has it been 6 months since I welcomed you into my arms, looked into your eyes for the first time, heard your first breath, snuggled you together...how has the time passed?  Last year at this time, you were in my belly...I was about to find out you were boys (February 22nd...a great birthday present for Daddy)...I sometimes felt you moved...I was scared I was going to lose you...I was excited to meet you...I was at the Dr's EVERY SINGLE WEEK (no complaints from me...only meant I got to see you every single week)...Big Brother & I layed on the couch...a lot...watching Cars & Tom & Gerry!!

You were so tiny (in comparison to big brother)...you couldn't hold your head up, your little cries were precious...waking me up every 2 hours...We made it thru a lot!  I am so in love with you...your smiles, the way your eyes light up, how you love your big brother, how you look at each other.  How you want to sit and are starting to scoot around...you are so strong now.  Beautiful boys who are loved by SO SO many.  Being a mama to twins is not easy, but it is WORTH every tear, lost minute of sleep, poopy diaper, puked on dresses, changed sheets...you make our family complete. 

We love you Trevor & Brandon.



Playing Peek-a-Boo!



Sitting on their own...Looks like B has caught up!!!


Little T...done with pics...done with sitting!!!  Looks like his Uncle Chris when he cried (as a baby!)!


Holding his own baba!


No comments:

Post a Comment