Thursday, February 24, 2011

Princess’s & Bob the Builder…

We have been SICK…FLAT on our butts sick for over a week…NOT fun, especially for the social butterflies we are.  (I don’t know how we are maintaining this status, as we know nobody here…but Zachary has friends!)…5 straight days in the house makes us a little stir crazy, so after a day at school and a follow up appointment at the Docs…I promised Zachary a trip to Toys & Me for a new toy.  Even though he puked on my head and in my bed not once, not twice, but three different times…pooped on the toilet and wiped his butt with my sheets…and don’t forget, we only have one set of sheets and no dryer…but EVEN above all of this, he was sick and a good boy and needed a little time away from the craziness of E-11!!  I let him look at EVERY toy in the store, upstairs, back downstairs, back upstairs and finally coming downstairs…he saw a PRINCESS…I tried diverting, but…it’s was only $4 and he wanted it, so…a Princess it was:

012 013 014 015

We headed to Monument Toys & Books, had a scoop of “quat-lage” gelato at the Blue Pumpkin and he only wanted Bob the Builder…2 toys, sunglasses, smiles, and messy faces later…we were home with a very happy tired boy!

007 011

No comments:

Post a Comment