Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chinese New Year!

We packed up and headed south for the Chinese New Year…a little Ha Tien Vegas and Kep…the girls watched the boys so we could have a night out in the sleepy little town of Kep.  My friend Ning wanted to do my hair and my make up early in the day, so I said, “HECK YEAH!”…I hate doing my hair and who has time for make up?

003 

She did such a good job, I didn’t have to do much to get ready for the night…just pull my bangs back and throw on a BCBG and my favorite Jessica Simpsons!

009

Then I forgot my camera and didn’t get anymore pictures…suffice to say, it was good to be together…we got to hang out with “Papa Misty” and meet up with the gang for cocktails later in the night.  It’s always good to be with your hubby…in Kep, Phnom Penh, Indio…and a sleepy little border town between Cambodia & Vietnam!

No comments:

Post a Comment