Friday, February 4, 2011

Still growing…**sigh***

It’s hard to choke it down, but my babies are growing…all 3 of them…everyday, it’s something new.  I love these boys with all of my heart…there is joy in seeing them everyday…growing, changing, laughing, crying, rolling over, talking back…to every person who ever said to me, “Just wait until they…”…well, you know what, I love every stage…I choose to enjoy each stage for what it is…it’s just like life, weather, moving…whatever you meet in life, you have to live in the moment…and with these boys, I am trying to catch and enjoy each moment before I am saying good bye to them as they start college, fall in love and have a family of their own…I love this family of mine and I wouldn’t change a thing about anyone in it…to ALL of my “boys”…I love you for who you are!

012 001 007 011 013 014 022

005

1 comment:

  1. You're right Tree, all the moments are precious. I have no doubt your boys will grow up strong and proud. Because they have a mother who lives to love them. Your eyes light up when you see them and they know it. Its a wonderful gift to give your children. I always knew you'd be an amazing mother. Thanks for sharing your amazing life with me. =) As soon as I figure it out, I'm going to take some of these photos off here and update my Kochel frames. They're changing so fast.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete