Monday, April 26, 2010

Yeah for Sunday!



...let's just say, by 8:30 am, we had already been to Starbucks, the Park and back home...!!! Z woke up in bed with me again...with his helmet & ax...again! We took it to Starbucks, the park, movie time on the couch, nap time and it is now sleeping next to him! I think we are part of the reason that movie is still Number 1 at the box office!
Watching the "dragon" trailers on the 'puter...note the helmet at his side!

Mimi came over today so Mama could have some girl time...got to see my friend Shayla's little belly, share in her shower and then meet up with my 3 besties for some Tommy Bahama's Happy Hour...I was too winded from walking up the stairs that I forgot to take a picture of all of us...Happy Pregnancy...!!! Was slightly irritated that I was charged $6 for a non-alchoholic mojito...hello...that's just soda, lime & mint...But it was good to catch up with the girls!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment