Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friends & Funky Bugs!

Did our usual today and got some cute pictures of Zach and our buddy "Cam" (aka, Cameron). Cameron and his mommy, Vanessa (aka TT Nessie) live next door to us...She has been a wonderful friend to me and I love her...and Zach adores "baby Cam" as well as TT Nessie...we do lots of fun things together...sometimes just us Mommies...but mostly with our boys! You've been there with me through so many things and been so helpful in SO many ways! I love we can talk about anything...you've made our time without our "Daddy" much more manageable...Thanks for being there for us...We love you guys!!!

They have the same hat!!




A couple of cute stories...we went to Mimi & Papa's yesterday for a visit and I invited them out for dinner...Zach was SO excited for them to go that when they thought they were too tired to go, he had a meltdown and fell on the floor and cried until Mimi said she just couldn't stand him being so upset and that she would come with us. The tears turned off and he jumped up to get Papa's shoes and told me he wanted to ride in Mimi's race car (her new Jag!)



Today we went outside to say bye bye to TT Nessie and there was some funky looking praying mantis/locust...who knows what out there. Anyway, I pointed it out to Zach because it was just sitting in the driveway and I thought he would think it was "cool" (his word for all sorts of things these days). Well, he decided to touch it and it buzzed and flew up in the air and I haven't heard Zach scream like a little girl like that ever! He screamed, jumped up, ran behind my legs and told me he was scared! So was I!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment