Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My little Protector...

So Zach is very protective of his mommy these days. At our Easter BBQ yesterday, our friend Tony came up and gave me a hug and asked how I was doing...Mr. Zach was in the pool and started yelling, "No...NO...NOOO...NO!"...Tony's wife & I started chuckling and she told Tony he was in trouble, so he tried it again...same thing, "NO...MY MOMMY...TOP (his word for stop)!"...

Today we had our a/c serviced. We were cuddling on the couch when the tech arrived and I let him in the house. As I as explaining what we needed done, Zach immediately grabbed a picture of Jim and I and showed it to the tech and told him that was his Daddy!

What will I do when he's all grown up? I get all choked up thinking about these days...really, they are the best days of my life. Watching him change and become the little human he is...learning new words, expressing himself and asking for a cuddle or a kiss when he gets a boo boo...I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.







Exactly 2 years later...
Can somebody tell me where the time is going?

2 comments:

  1. Disappears before your eyes. He's such a little man trying to protect his mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky mom, don't be too worried pretty soon you have 2 more boys to watch your back.

    ReplyDelete