Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Movie Day Tuesday!

Ever since we went to the movies last week, Zach cannot stop talking about "movies" and "trays" (aka...dragons). So today he specifically asked if he could go to the movie, so I said we would after our nap. 3 hours later, we missed the regular showing of How to Train your Dragon, so we opted for the 3-D version! He took his glasses off and on during the movie, jumped a few times when those dragons came close...but he made it through the movie again AND was completely torn up that it was over! Poor l'il man!!! He sobbed and asked for it to start again. I'm sure we will be back to watch it again in the next week! Until then...we'll wait for Shrek and then for summer...(I was just told by Becky that this theater has free matinees in the summer time one day a week!) COUNT US IN!












1 comment:

  1. I love this post. So cute. I can't believe you went again!!! You are such a good mama!

    ReplyDelete