Monday, April 12, 2010

Being a Two Year Old!

Took some time to burn off some energy at the park...didn't work.


Today Zach was being a busy little two year old boy...into EVERYTHING...spilling EVERYTHING...I refuse to call it terrible twos (he just might try and live up that! ha!)...but something was off...maybe it was his refusal to take a nap...??? I was trying to get my hair dried and he was basically into every bit of make-up (for some reason he loves it), bobby pin, comb, rubber band...you name it...he was just into everything today...I asked him to stop and he wouldn't...so I said, "STOP!" louder and he just says it back to me, "TTTTOOOOOPPPP!"...so I bent over and grabbed the counter and roared out of frustration and he told me, "Carry (aka scary) Mama!"...and grabs his chest like he does when he's "cared"...he asked me to cuddle him on the bed...so we did! Thank goodness for Miss Kelsey coming over today...Mama & Z needed a little break!
He likes Mama's shoes, purses, make-up!!! Thank goodness Uncle Bob is coming in a few weeks...give him a little baseball, golf & motorcycle time!

Mama had a play date with TT Nessie! YAHOO! Went to the mall and finished off with Happy Hour at our favorite...Tommy Bahama's! Thanks, Nessie! I heart you, friend~!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS ONE...and your belly is so beautiful. Z is just being a boy and you are such a good mama. We all have our meltdowns. LOVE you FRIEND. Wish I could come down, wish I could hop on a plane with my family and rub your belly just like I did with baby Z in there :)

    ReplyDelete