Saturday, April 17, 2010

Swimming, Sales & Fun!

Took Zach for a little swim yesterday...he LOVES the water! He stands there and waits for me to get him all ready and then just jumps right in...NO fear...at all! He just loves being in there and I had coax him to stay in his wings! Time for some lessons! He kicks his feet, paddles his arms, but doesn't understand how to stay afloat without the help of Sponge Bob! He kept taking his wings off and then sinking, but had no problem with it; he would just pop back up and try again!
All of my brothers love to tease Jim about his appreciation of a fine yard! He has been known to "trim up the edges" with scissors; water..er...spray the rocks to get the dirt off, etc.!!! I appreciate it...and I guess, so does Zach! We got a tomato plant and some cilantro for our potted garden and Zach picked up his pre-school scissors and went to town trimming the grass...He LOVED doing this! Safe and entertaining!
This Mama loves a sale...so when I got the notice 2 weeks ago from Old Navy telling me about a sale, I marked it on my calendar! The first 50 people arriving got a "stuff bag" worth 50% off your entire purchase! YIPPEE!!! I got some cute outfits for our new boys and matching USC shirts for Zach and his Dada...he was SO excited to have a football shirt like his dada! He loves dada and football! No maternity at this Old Navy for mama, but I managed a few thing-a-ma-jigs!



After our Old Navy Sale, we hit up the mall to give the boys some time to burn off some steam...Cameron got his first train ride and Zach was a willing helper and put his arm around "Cam"...then we were off to the play area where the boys enjoyed some laughs!
At the end of the day, here is Mama at 21 weeks...I can't believe that I have 17 more to go! Looking forward to meeting my new boys.


The Mama was pooped after our morning, so we spent the afternoon at home...here's Zach "tickling cute fishy" (his words)

No comments:

Post a Comment