Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Missing Dada...

Dada...we know that you are gone because you love us and because you want us to have a great life, but that doesn't mean we don't miss you every second of every day. We wanted you to know how much you mean to us and how much we miss you. Today when we got up, Mama & I were on the computer and I saw your picture and I kept telling Mama that I wanted you to come home...I tell her this every day, but she doesn't tell you because she doesn't want you to feel bad. She tells me that you love me and miss me so much and you will come home when you can. I hope it's soon because I just miss you so much. You work so much so that Mama and I can hang out and go to the movies, the parks, the gyms and cuddle every night. Without you doing all this, Mama wouldn't be able to be home with me every single day and tell me how much she loves me and cuddle me whenever I get a boo boo. I miss you and the games we play and cuddling up next to you on the couch...Because of you, we have THE BEST life! I know how much I am loved, I know when I'm naughty, I know when I'm good, I know all of the names of all the Cars cars that I have (almost all of them!)...Because of you, mama plays with me ALL day long, gets to go out to dinner with her friends and I get to hang out with my favorite babysitters...Because of you, I have a nice house, a safe car, new clothes, new toys and special holidays and lots of fun trips. We laugh because you are funny and love us...Because of you I am independent, loved, smart and comfortable in my life. I hope you know how much you mean to mama & me...and my little brothers who are coming...you mean everything to us and without you, we would have nothing. I love our family and miss you so much Dada. Love, Zachary







I told Mama to let you see this just so you know how much I'm thinking of you...I tell her every day that I miss you and want you to come home...even though I know you can't...
I love you so so much...you are the best Dada, ever...



3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can't even type this through the tears. Zach, you're one lucky little boy. You have an amazing Mommy and Daddy. Hope you're all reunited VERY soon. = ) Love, Auntie Chupchake

    ReplyDelete