Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday is Funday!

Was changing my clothes this morning getting ready to head out to the gym, and little Z thought he would put my shorts on!! So he got both legs in one hole and was running around the house...probably because I was laughing!


We got home and all he wanted to do was bake our cupcakes...he's allergic to eggs, so I finally found a cakemix that is vegan and we both love it! He's been climbing into the pantry and pulling the box down since I bought it on Wednesday...so we baked the cupcakes and decorated with yummy frosting and sprinkles!


Our dishwasher went down late last week...This mama needs to wear high heels when washing the dishes because my belly makes me too far away from the sink and it hurts my back. (my belly is already the same size at it was when I was 32 weeks pregnant with Zach...I'm 21 1/2 right now...oh, boy!) While I'm not a fan of handwashing dishes, I am a fan of my little man loving to help his mama and spending some time with him!

After the nap, we headed over to Mimi & Papa's where we went for a swim, a golf cart ride and then to dinner at Good Stuff Pizza and Z got to play some basketball there for an hour! He came home a tired out little man...and I'm a tired out mama!...(but that's just me everyday...a 2 year old and pregnant with twins...alone???...you all would be tired too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment