Monday, August 13, 2012

North to Alaska…

Oi…it’s been a LONG time since I’ve been “home”…I love that place and seeing my family and cousins and extended “family” (people who have known me my whole life but aren’t technically related…)…and seeing how it was my dad’s 60th birthday, it worked out perfectly to make the trip home!!!  We were excited to get to some cooler weather, play with Grammy & Grampy, hang out with cousins and enjoy family! 

I don’t even know where to begin with pictures…but I guess I’ll start here…our first sleep after an all night flight from Honolulu (another all nighter!!)…even the twins jumped on the “snuggle with mommy in her bed” bandwagon…

048

Zachary loved helping cook (it’s one of his favorite things no matter where we are…)

605

…and I enjoyed runs at 9 pm…once I picked up a pair of running tights and a long sleeved shirt…I was FREEZING before that and didn’t even sweat a drop after a 6 mile run…

049056

…and choices in the beer cooler at the store… WOO HOO!!!

576

…and sad faces…filled with chocolate covered pretzels…

578

…amazing views…

427

…lake fishing and cotton “snow”…

353305

“Midnight Sun”…(this really is at midnight)…

329304

…and Grampy’s coffee cake…

292

Well…I could (and will) go on and on…we have many stories to share…thanks Dad & Mom for the fun and love…it was so great to be “home” with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment