Monday, August 13, 2012

…more to come…

This is the latest I’ve stayed up since I got back to Cambodia last week…(it’s only 9:32)…and I feel like a zombie…but I really want to wake up at say, 5 am instead of 3 am…for tonight, I’ll leave you with a few photos of another late night journey…on to LAX…

436437438

Yep, that’s Uncle Bob over there next to Zachary with his noise drowning headphones on while Zachary is grabbing his beer and eating his toes and taking his own photos…no telling what the other’s were up to…

439

But at least there were smiles…because the stroller (the $800 BOB) was left at TSA and didn’t make the flight (Mommy thanks xanax for that “non-freakout”…); we were the last ones to board; Zachary couldn’t wait to get into his Cinnabon and asked about 30 times if it was time to eat it yet; they ran out of food on the plane; the iPod was left at Grammy’s and we spent $75 on snack foods and beer…I think the beer made Mommy smile…

hey…couldn’t really complain…it was only a 5 hour flight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment