Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not for the Busty!!!

I have tatas…not huge ones, but I have them…Enter bra shopping SE Asia style…Not for busts over A cup.  I have wondered thru several shops on the streets, high end departments and specialty shops.  First, they “largest” offerings are 85C…don’t know what that means, but when I put it on, all of my “stuff'” was in one large bump in the middle of my chest…Second, the straps were equivalent of an F cup at home…Third, they had THREE hooks on the back…Finally, they had so much padding in them that if I chose to try the bra on with the padding, I would probably look like the Michelin Man.  I will not post pictures …HA…but I will say, if you are moving to SE Asia, stock up on bras.  I hit up Fredericks today and they are being shipped to my mom who will get them to me…once again, expensive import…like I always say, some things are really cheap here…some things are not!!!  (i.e…a tub of Vasoline, $12)  Cheers to the tata’s…

1 comment:

  1. your fredericks order is in full and heading over in a few short weeks! tell the tata's they will have to wait no longer!

    ReplyDelete