Sunday, January 9, 2011

“I’m working!”

Our little boy loves his dada…wants to be with him, be like him, do what he does, know where he is, what he’s doing; knows that he’ll be home when it’s dark.  Everything he does, he likes to mimic one of us, but right now, it’s especially dada:

He says to me as he pacing around the room with a “phone” up to his ear:  “Don’t bother me right now.  I’m working.  Mama.  I’m working right now.  It’s very important, so don’t bother me!”

006

We’ll drive by dada’s work and he’ll say, “I need to change my clothes so I can go to work”.  Saturday morning, Zachary got a special treat and went to the office with dada…he was SO excited to be “going to work”…he kissed me good bye, grabbed his kitty cat and ‘puter (aka, DVD player) and off they went:

035

…and in other funny Zachary nuances…he likes to shave every morning with Dada to get rid of his “pokeys”.  I gave him his own razor from the hotel and a special comb…as he was combing his hair and looking into the mirror he gasps, “OH!  I am just SO handsome!”…yes, I tell him this often…Love this little “man”.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Z is happy to have daddy back too!!! That is awesome...

    ReplyDelete