Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year…New School!!!

This week started Zachary’s first day of school abroad!!  He was EXCITED to get to school…I think he has missed his friends, our playdates and time with peers!!  We talked about it for a couple of weeks and I took him to each school we visited.  Once we decided on a school and were accepted, he and I talked about it and what he liked about it (big wooden train that he can sit in and “drive”, swings, swimming pool, sand and wheelbarrows to play in).  When Tuesday came and Vichet arrived at 7:20 to pick us up, Z was out the door and waiting in the tuk tuk!!!!! Daddy rode with us and they ate their toast…

…traffic is a little busier in the morning!

007

001 002

…after school, Z & I had a date at Swensons

 003 004

He’s enjoying himself and has adapted well!  The 2nd day he told me that he was naughty and hims got in trouble…The next day I asked the teacher and she said he wouldn’t settle down for circle time and after 3 requests, they get put into a chair…but he shares and likes his new friends, so I can deal with the Naughty Chair for being rowdy…I think that’s something I used to get into trouble for…wait, it was TALKING~!  Speaking of which, she said he is very sociable and quite chatty!  He loved going everyday…he only had 2 accidents all week and by Friday at 12:45, this is where I found him…and he slept until 4:30…

013 (2) 014 (2)

Happy First Week of school my big baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment