Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Toothbrushes…

Toothbrushes are a BIG deal in this house.  We have screaming, throw down, tears wall hitting tantrums over one or five…Anytime we are in the bathroom, SOMEONE (named Brandon or Trevor) wants one or all in the holder.  The other day Jim asked where his was and I found it on the desk in our family room and said, “Here it is…one of the twins must have had it!”…to which he replied, “Get me a new one…there is no way I am using that…God only knows where they put it.”…I thought, “Boy!  A little uptight, but lucky for me (and him), I always keep a few spares around!”…

Fast forward a few days later and it is shower time, which = someone wanting a toothbrush…I gave each baby one and went about washing Zachary…when I turned around, Brandon was “brushing his balls” with Jim’s toothbrush…and when I reached for that, Trevor got away and was “dipping the toilet” with mine…

…and here’s where they ended up!

058

No matter how many tears are shed, toothbrushes are doled out at tooth brushing time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment