Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Show me…

Trevor is my drama king…he was never like this, but I think as the twins get older, they have to do something to get more attention one way or another…so Saturday morning, I think I set him on the couch…and this is what I got…

116

Then Zachary says…get me…get me…here is my…

Happy Face                              Sad Face

111110

Mad Face                                Surprised Face

112115

Trevor’s I like feeding the birds face

080

I’m hot and sweaty face

140

I don’t know why your taking my picture face

017

Brandon’s have a bite of yogurt face

013

I’m so cute and big face

022

I’m gonna smile for you face

103

…and Mama’s I’m growing out my hair and hate it, but I fixed it cute, so I’m gonna smile face

002

No comments:

Post a Comment