Monday, October 10, 2011

Sensitive One…

Oh little Sensitive One…

004

This guy really has the best personality…he is easy going, happy, cheerful, eats well, sleeps well, laughs, jumps up when he falls…and he is a bit on the sensitive side!  I think maybe it might be a bit from Trevor’s constant need of Mama…Brandon has to crank the cry “up a notch”…when he’s mad…he’s MAD…when he doesn’t want his diaper changed, well, it’s just flat out not pretty.  He cries and you think the kid just slammed his fingers off in a door or something…he’s got some lungs!!!…but he also has the best giggle, cutest little booty dance and shoulder moves (to ANY thing that may resemble a song), has learned to walk faster than Trevor and already is saying, “Thank you”, “Dada”, “Mama”, “Hi!”, “Baba”, “Water” and if you even whisper fish, puckers up those lips and has it down!  He turns his head really fast to play a game he and I have always played…but somehow his head doesn’t turn as fast as mine does and I find it incredibly enduring!  He’s busy and goes, but loves a little extra loving in the middle of the night…he doesn’t ask of me anything but to hold him close and kiss his little head until he’s ready to go back to his crib…no walking, no bouncing, no singing…just snuggled up close to mama and I just love his little cheeks and could nibble his ears all night long!  You are a firecracker and lover…all to the beat of your own drum!!!

Listening to music on my phone and dancing next to his friend who is 2 weeks older than him!!!

002022

He likes the “Burberry’s” better!  Ha ha ha…

028

I had fun hanging out with just you this afternoon little B…you were my little errand buddy and I loved it when you would turn to look at me with your open lips and give me a kiss and then turn back to looking at the street!  You know and I know we love our time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment