Monday, October 10, 2011

My Little Monkey Boo

It’s no secret, Little Trevor has always been a bit of a Mama’s boy…and again, it’s no secret…I love it!  I always thought Z was a mama’s boy…and he is…but not like Trevor!  That guy will follow me around anywhere and turn my legs to him and force my attention to him to sit in my arm…and it has to be my RIGHT arm…and as soon as he gets up there, his right hand goes to his right knee and makes this little noise like, “Ooo!”…and there he perches for as long as I can manage any task with him on my hip! 

023

036

I just love this sweet sweet little guy…he loves to snuggle and kiss and makes the sweetest little noises when he is kissing on you…he has a bad temper when he doesn’t get what he wants WHEN he wants it…so much so, that you have to just let him freak it out for a bit…otherwise he will grab what he wanted and throw it across the room and then hit his head on the floor again…he’s so damned cute when he does it, I can only smile and chuckle and wait for him to calm down.  He knows the sounds of an elephant, a bear, a lion, a tiger, a fish, a duck; can sign “more”, says Mama, Dada and Hi!  He loves to wave hello to anyone passing by, will even blow a kiss…but do not take him out of Mama’s arms!!!  We had fun together getting stuff together before our trip…I loved that I got to take you with me all alone for a bit…even if you were mad and throwing yourself around because I wouldn’t let you walk around the tuk tuk…You are always excited to go with me and wave to everyone as soon as I say let’s go BYE BYE!!!  My little monkey boo…Mama will carry you as long as you will let her!

No comments:

Post a Comment