Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hong Kong…Day 2

I would say the day started off like any other…but the truth is, I DID wake up at 6:00 am and realized “I don’t NEED to get up!”…so I read my Kindle and was back to sleep and we got up at 9:00 am…on a Wednesday!  OH, JOY~!  I NEVER do that…not even pre-kids…We couldn’t decide what to do, but we knew we wanted our Starbucks…so we bussed it to Times Square and got drenched looking for it and stopped off for a …drum roll please… Egg McMuffin and Hashbrowns…OH, DELISH!  Like I said, we don’t normally eat this stuff…even at home…but we sure did in Hong Kong!036

We found our Starbucks, I milled around Times Square while Jim read every newspaper in sight and decided we wanted to ferry around the harbor and check it out…we couldn’t figure out which ferry that would be and after strolling up and down the wharf’s a few times, we decided on the Discovery Bay ferry…if nothing else, we could ride over, have lunch, check it out and come back….and that’s just what we did!  I LOVE it there…WE loved it there…really, did I say I am in LOVE with Hong Kong?  It is THE perfect little suburb for ex-pats!

037039040043045046047048

We enjoyed some MORE Mexican food and time together!…

Back in the city it was still rainy and cloudy…we had wanted to go the highest point on a tram and check it out…we never got to on this trip…but the city was still amazing!

052058053

We got back…cleaned up and decided on…Hard Rock…AGAIN!  We couldn’t help ourselves…those nachos were just TOO good to pass up!

060061062063

We also found “Angel’s Share Whiskey Bar”…what what what?  I don’t think there was anything they didn’t have…

066067069070071

Day & Night 2 down in Hong Kong…making plans for our trip to Macau the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment