Monday, July 11, 2011

Meeting Baby Sak

It is custom here for the mother to stay home and off her feet for the first month after a baby is born…and the same for the baby…he cannot “go out” until he is one month old…I was DYING to meet little Sok…but without Khamary here, I had no one to take me to meet her with Leak because then there would be no one here to watch the babies…we attempted to go several times over the past month, but SICK babes kept us away…SO…lucky for us, everyone was healthy to attend “Sok’s 1 Month Shower”!!!  …and…He is precious, I am in love and cannot wait for them to move back with us! 

017019022

He’s wearing the little outfit I bought for him…his mama calls him “her little monkey”!

024

SO tiny…SO precious…a NEW baby!!!

025

there was a little bit of jealousy…but Trev IS a mama’s boy!

027

Zach is in love too…he kept wanting to hold him!

030

Zachary told Auntie Khamary that she needed to be done and move back home.  He misses her and wants that baby home!  Zachary spoke it, I guess she must listen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment