Friday, July 8, 2011

Little Z

If anything, going to Bangkok has shown me that my little Z is not so little anymore…he is a big boy, who is a big brother, who listens, has opinions and gets excited about things he remembers from home!!!!  He could NOT wait to get on that plane and fly somewhere (albeit, I really had to remind him it was NOT California he was flying to!) 

He was so excited to:

  • go to “Old McDonalds” (aka McDonalds)
  • go to the “Toy Story”  (aka Toys R Us)
  • go to Fresco (aka Starbucks)
  • see The Cars II Movie (he talked about this at 11 at night when we were getting off of the plane…up until he passed out…and in his sleep!)…sadly, stupid Transformer’s III was out and we did not get to a movie
  • eat Cold Stone

We had a blast…this little guy was SO SO good.  He listened, he hung out with his Auntie Leak, swam, rode taxis with her, rode the sky train, (pee’d his pants while he was playing because he was so excited and had to wear his brothers pants), drank Starbucks, went to bed like a big boy, asked for his naps…I mean, this is my BIG boy!  Here are a few shots of him growing up…170247257301308322366373394496067074080085140

He has always been my little buddy…he has been ALL over the world with me!  I love you to the moon and back little Z…

…and now a few little stories about this boy:

  1. He tells everyone he is 5 1/2.  He has a friend who is almost 6, he wants to be like him, so he tells people he is big and tall and “frotects” others, so he IS 5 1/2.
  2. He likes “Green Beer”.  No, he has never tasted it, but at a stop at a Mexican Restaurant in BKK, Jimmy wanted to check out the Irish Pub’s beers that was next door…and Zachary wanted to go with him…he saw someone drinking a green beer and that was that…until we went to the US Embassy 4th of July party and he refused anything but a taco and his own “green beer”.
  3. He has a “grillfriend”.  He doesn’t know her name, but he loves her, she is about 24 and he wants her to meet his brothers and spend the night with him.  (her name is Pavi)      …this is her on the right...018 (2)
  4. He met a marine and asked him if was in the “Special Police”…he said, “Yes”…and Zachary says, “Oh, you killed ‘Sama.  The special police killed the bad man ‘Sama Laden.  They only get the bad guys.”

Yes…I will have to remember things for the rest of my life…I will constantly be on my toes…just today I said “stupid” in reference to something in a conversation with Jim…Zachary never said anything to me about it, but 4 hours later on our way HOME from school, he tells me that I said stupid.  I said, no I didn’t.  He said, yes you did.  On the way to school this morning when you were talking to Dada.  You should not say stupid mama.  Stupid is a bad word and you said stupid.  You need to say you’re sorry. 

This little boy is no longer a baby…he is a little boy.  Lucky for me I have 2 more to snuggle with and carry around like babies for a couple of more years…

No comments:

Post a Comment