Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bionic Woman???

SO call me a blondie (sorry blond friends)…but sometimes I don’t know where my mind is!!!  I haven’t run on a treadmill in 8 months…I have been running outside…a LOT.  Well, last week it was just a little TOO hot and I a very nice treadmill waiting for my feet at the Sofitel…I ran to the club, did my circuit and jumped on the treadmill thinking I would kick some butt running 8 mph …I mean, after all, I HAVE been putting in some miles AND breaking my own records!  I jump on, hit 8.3 (just to kick it up a bit) and I run…and I’m thinking, "Geez…for this pricey gym and these FANCY treadmills…it sure takes a bit to “get up there”".  SO I up it to 9, then to 10, then 11, then 12…I’m FINALLY feeling like I am running!  “WOW!!!”, I think, “All this running has been paying off!  I have REALLY hit it this time!  I mean, really…what, am I a future Olympian?”  So I up it a little bit more to see how it feels and I’m feeling good…like REALLY good…I mean, how can I not? I’m COMFORTABLY running at 12.7 KPH…yeah…KILOMETERS per hour…NOT MILES per hour!!!  LOL…at least I felt like the bionic woman for 2 minutes!  (by the way, that’s only 7.89 mph…not the 8 I was shooting for!!!  LOL)

005

…at least this moto can make me go fast!!!

(For the record…I’m going to start using the metric system…I weigh 67 and I run 12.5…nobody needs to know anything different!)

No comments:

Post a Comment