Thursday, June 16, 2011

A VERY rainy day!

I love sunshine.  I love rain.  I love a day that gives me sunshine AND rain!…welcome to Phnom Penh…you wake up to a clear, sunny morning…hot and humid, get some sunshine in your blood, sweat your butt off, jump on a moto to run some errands and get caught in a rain storm 1/2 way through with nothing left to do but ride it out!

006

I was so cold my finger nails turned purple…

007

…and don’t forget to notice the plastic bag on my purse…we were leaving the US Embassy and To says, “You need a bag.”…I thought, I have a bag, no water is getting in here…obviously, I was WRONG!  Glad I took that bag and wrapped my purse, because when I got home, there was not ONE CM of dry on me…I was soaked to the BONE…and it felt WONDERFUL to be THAT cold…I know…I’m a crazy Alaskan!

No comments:

Post a Comment