Friday, June 17, 2011

Clever Little Boys!

These boys keep me on my toes.  Without a question, we are running here, there, jumping up, shutting gates, stopping falls, putting things back together, swiping mouths, kissing booboos and enjoying EVERY “step”! 

Trevor taking a few steps!

It really should come as no surprise to me…I mean, they are the offspring of JIMMY KOCHEL & TERESA JONES…of course they would have this figured out already!!!!  = )  These two are going to keep me on my toes FOREVER!  (an secretly, I’m just fine with that…they will keep me young!)

Have already figured out the gate clasps!

…and OF COURSE they would already know how to act crazy and say no…this, I will admit, probably comes from me…I can say No…and I like to be a little goofy!  Trevor LOVES to say no and shake his head this way…

NO NO NO NO NO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment