Friday, June 3, 2011

TOO Hot!

This “rainy season” is showing us what we are made of…as I’ve said before, the desert “dry heat” makes a difference…and I will say it again!  This humidity is KILLING us!  We walk around with beads of sweat falling off of our noses, dripping in our eyes, hairs stuck to our head…It’s not fun!  In fact, little Brandon never lost his baby hair, so his has been growing and growing with these darling little curls at the back that reminded me of Jimmy’s pictures when he was a babe…

004

Notice how they are stuck to his head…on the spur of the moment, I decided to ease my boys sweatiness…I was sad to say good bye to the curls, but my boys sat there without a motion and let me buzz their hair off…Zachary didn’t get his first haircut until about 14 months…so these guys are a little ahead of that schedule!  I love their sweet little round heads…even Zachary stood still to get his head buzzed…He has a common phrase, “Are you sweaty?  Yes…look how sweaty you are ________ (fill in the blank with whichever family member he is speaking to!)!  That’s gross!”

008013015

Trevor really isn’t that much taller…he was on his tip toes…

021024026

Playing at our new gates!

036038

With Zachary I was looking for every milestone, waiting for crawling, walking, talking, haircuts…with these guys, I am thinking no no no…how is that happening already???…and this is just another of those times…my boys had their first haircuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment