Friday, June 17, 2011

Butthole…

Mama needs to watch her mouth…I am NOT a fan of swearing in front of kids…but little did I know that “Butthole” would come back to bite me in the hole!  On a particular morning, after a particular late night out…Daddy Jim was a little on the grumpy side, even though he was saying it was me (but I had come home 3 hours prior to him and had MUCH more sleep and far FEWER drinks than he)!  I was trying to cheer him up and tell him that I wasn’t grumpy…I just wanted to go to bed the night before…that he should be happy that I said, “Stay out and have fun!  I am wiped out and going to bed!”…In pops Zachary, chatting with us on a particular sunny Sunday morning and chimes, “Dada wants to be a butthole!”  …well, he said it…not me!!!  And while “Butthole” has been removed from my vocabulary (around Zachary)…it has not been removed from our house…shows his face in each of us every so often!

004005012021031

1 comment:

  1. bahaha! i can just hear him now... and would have killed to get to witness THAT conversation! cute cute- thanks for sharing! and CUTE PIC, SIS!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete