Sunday, April 17, 2011

Vietnam…

We made a little side trip to Vietnam late in our trip!  Daddy wanted to show us Ha Tien, Vietnam and take us to a little beach and drink some coffee…PERFECT!  Sadly, my camera battery died and I only got a few shots…but I love them!  Zachary could not wait to get into the water…he ran to the water’s edge, got stark naked and jumped in the waves…the joy of a little boy is really priceless…would love to be so carefree and happy about a simple pleasure!

001010011013014016017022025027028029030031032

You only see us getting our picture taken…I wish someone could have gotten a picture of the people taking our picture!  SO funny, probably about 15 people were standing around us taking our photo while I was trying to get a photo with my boys!  (Daddy was still in work clothes, so he couldn’t jump into the shot!)

033035036

Can’t wait for our return visit and a few more hours…

1 comment:

  1. There is something about seeing you with all three boys. I noticed it the other day. The babies are big, getting to be like big boys. I love seeing the look on your face when you are all together. Cherish the time, it goes by too fast!

    ReplyDelete