Sunday, April 17, 2011

Necklace Store

This boy has wanted a necklace for a LONG time…I don’t know exactly why, as I hardly ever wear anything but a pair of earrings and my wedding rings…but he saw this dolphin at the vendor where we buy our coffee at Ha Tien…he was begging me for it and asking for money to pay for it.  I was getting my hair done (which is another story I will give you all in a bit)…so he walked back to the hair shop sporting his necklace and “soccer” shirt and was VERY happy to give me a smile!

070071

He couldn’t wait to show his daddy…and when daddy said, “That’s very cool.  Where did you get it?”…Zachary says, “Where else?  A necklace store!”  Well, duh to us…of course he bought it at a store that sells necklace’s on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere that is neither Vietnam or Cambodia!  Winking smile

1 comment: