Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lucky Us!!

Lucky for The Kochel Family, Daddy Jimmy knew right from beginning that Mama T was the girl for him…because she didn’t know it!!!…and because of that…we have our wonderful, not-so-perfect, delicious, fun, happy, grumpy, energetic, travelling, busy, smart, talkative, loving little family…and I am in love with every aspect of it!!!…

045046

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a trillion times before I die…I LOVE THESE BOYS TO MY BONES…the Daddy who gave them to me and takes us on adventures around the world and works so hard to make sure we are together and this MAMA is the one raising them!

008028031048057

Smiles, kisses, skinned knees, crocodile tears, first hands clapped, hearing Dada and Mama from your kiddos, booger eating, hearing “I am so pissed off right now!” from your 3 year old, reminding your 3 year old to say excuse me when you interrupt and explaining that just because you say “excuse me” doesn’t mean you can just interrupt as much as you like, watching little B crawl ALL over the house, hearing Trevor get louder and louder when he can figure it out…each day is a lesson in life…you only get this one chance, so how will you deal with it…??? 

008009065

What will be important at the end of the day…month…year…life???  I only get to hold this boys and wipe their tears for a few more years and then for awhile, they may not want anything to do with me…so for now, I will stop what I’m doing and let those tears wet my shirt and boogers crust on my arm…There is not one thing I would change about my life because when it’s all said and done, it’s not about where you are, it’s about how you got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment