Sunday, April 17, 2011

That’s Life…

I am very lucky…I know this…you know this!  I get to be with my boys everyday, I don’t miss a milestone, I hear their laughs, take them to do fun things, jump around in bounce houses, play in ball pits, go swimming, blow up water balloons…I live a very content life!  With that being said, I do miss home.  I miss my family.  I miss my friends.  I miss little conveniences you take for granted.  Yes, I realize I have so many great adventures, but you don’t hear me complaining about it.  Do I point things out?  Yes I do.  Do I make statements about things I miss?  Yes I do.  Do I think my life is lacking?  No.  I always try to the see the bright side of things…and I’ll leave it at that.  Life is about moving forward…there are always going to be things you remember, things you miss, times in your life where everything was perfect (now that you are looking back…you forget all the bad).  I choose to see each day as an adventure.  Some day the adventure works out exactly as planned…others, you wish you could start over…but it’s an adventure, and it’s my adventure and when it’s all over with, I want to be able to look back and remember how “perfect” everything was!

With these gems in my life…how I could I not smile every single day?

Zachary sharing Trev’s snacks with Trev…naked boys and why is Z wearing his swimming goggles?

067 (2)

…wanting Auntie Khamary to sit on his lap…then telling her to get off because she’s too heavy … yes, a charmer here!!

050 (3)

Definitely my monkey boy!

045 (3)

“I wanna tell you I’m sorry I threw a ball in your face.  Can we stay now?”

088085084083082081080

…the year of the rabbit…

050 (2)014 (2)011 (2)

Keep on walking now…

No comments:

Post a Comment