Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Friends!!!

There is a time in your life when you realize you have so little free time, that the free time you do get, you want to spend it with people you really want to spend it with!!!!  I have friends…great friends…fantastic, wonderful, caring people…I miss you all…when I got here, I thought, I can’t really replace those people, so I’ll just focus on the kids…but, with a hubby who has to work a lot and kiddos for conversations…you start to realize you may need a little bit more!  …then the friendship dating begins!  You know…it’s just like dating for love…there are rules, you don’t want to be the needy person…the talker…the one coffee friend…you don’t need a best friend, but you would like someone you can get along with!!! 

By chance one day I was trying to find reviews on a small spa and found another ex-pat living here and blogging!!  We both have small kiddos, like athletic activities…there’s a start!!!  She talked me (very easily) into my first tennis lesson…now there’s talk of pilates…we got the kids together for some swim time and THEY HAD FUN TOO!!!  Time is precious, but it’s easy to spend it with a new friend and getting to know each other…so MIMI…thanks for the pool day…looking forward to tennis on Tuesday…and whatever else is in store!  You are quite the lady and your sweet babes are delightful!  

007009010

No comments:

Post a Comment